Hanover Handyman LLC
• I installed a kitchen sink, and pulled tile off the walls.
• I removed kitchen cabinets, and built a book case.
• I've installed smoke detectors, shelves, and curtain rods, and added a handrail for the stairs, and a staircase guard gate.
• I also met up with a customer who needs some interior walls repaired. And another customer, who needed mold removed from the bathroom walls and ceiling.
• I helped a neighbor with a bathroom remodel and removed junk from the basement.
• I’m good at computer stuff, too. If you need a network set up or want to set up a WiFi system, or just want some lessons on how to use your computer, call, let’s see if I can help.
• I built a bookcase and a couple end tables.
• I found a deal at The Home Depot, (a beautiful red oak butcher block countertop on clearance) that someone had ordered but then didn’t want. I made it into a kitchen trestle table. I went over to Baker Lumber and got some red oak for the table base.
• I converted a garage into an awesome master bedroom. Very nice, with his and her walk-in closets.
• I’m here to help with your projects, and remove junk.
• If you want to work side by side with me on a project, and use my experience along with your own manpower, to save some money, no problem
• I’m a do-it-yourselfer handy man for hire in the upper valley of New Hampshire, and the Dartmouth Region.
The pictures on this website are projects that I’ve done.
I've remodeled bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms, and basements.
I've tiled floors and walls.
I've switched out lights and ceiling fans.
I've swapped out bathroom fixtures.
I've cleaned gutters.
I move student's furniture and boxes.
I've set up wall mounts for Flat Screen TV's.
Water was entering the basement because there was no drainage. I dug down below the basement window a foot, removed junk, and added a galvanized semi-circle well, then filled it with gravel.
I live in Hanover, NH
I’m a handyman for hire in the Upper Valley.
I like fixing stuff, and I'm a problem solver.
Got a project? Let me help.
Everyday is different, and I like that.
Do you have old pictures that you want on a computer?
Do you want to make a hard cover book of a Wedding or a family trip?
I began my career as a painter, and then a Paint Contractor.
If you need a painter for a room or the whole house, I can do it and the job will be done to the highest of standards.
Pavers in a pattern edged by natural stone
Sheetrock & Drywall Repair
People always ask if I do dry wall, and the simple answer is "Yes."
The important answer is, I'm good at it.
It took a lot of time to learn how to tape & mud, and do a professional job.
So, if you need some drywall repair done, ask me for a price.
I can install and build a variety of customized carpentry projects. From building bookcases, to crown molding installation. Above is some shelves in a garage. I built a bar in a frat house.
Water Drainage Solutions
I’m a do-it-yourselfer for hire.
Need a webpage? I'll be glad to help.
Do you need help setting up a Home Network? Or help with your computers and tablets connecting to your WiFi?
Yes, I am Licensed & Insured
I'm a verified member of the Home Depot Referral Program
• I work as a Man Friday in Etna, New Hampshire
• I also work in the surrounding communities, like Lebanon, Enfield, Hanover, Caanan, Norwich, White River, West Lebanon NH. Call me the handyman for hire in the Upper Valley.
• I work as a handyman in Hanover, New Hampshire
• I am the oddjob man, maintenance man, painter, upper valley handy man, blinds installer, grab bar installer, gutter cleaning
• Others call me The Upper Valley Handyman.
• I've been a handyman for students at Dartmouth
• I move students in and out of their dorms and apartments, help them with their AC's
• Have you seen the ads for a husband for a day, well I'm just like that.
Show me your list.
• Hiring a handyman is similar to hiring a contractor, landscaper, accountant, or any type of professional service. There are a number of things to keep in mind when choosing your next handyman. Listed below are a few things to consider when choosing the right handyman.
• References - Hearing from past clients of a handyman or contractor is a great way to learn about someone's reputation, work ethic, and credibility. Anyone proud of their work history will be happy to produce references upon request.
• Pricing - If the job is very small simply describe the problem and ask for a quote over the phone. If the job requires an in-person visit then ask the handyman if he charges by the job or the hour. Typically household problems can get completed within a couple of hours if not less depending on the size of the job. If purchasing new product is needed ask for a quote on the product as well as the labor.
• Experience - Simply ask how long they have been doing this type of work and if they have ever performed similar jobs in the past.
• Owner or Workers - Ask the person calling if they are the handyman coming to your house or if someone else is performing the work instead. Many handymen are both the owner and the worker. Try to get the owner to perform the work instead of any potential worker bees of the company.
• Finding the right handyman is easy and once you do get the person for the job you are most likely to require their services in the future as a homeowner.